Friday, June 29, 2012
Avoid buying ugly maternity clothes by following Lidia's 3 simple steps
• Look through your closet and pull out all the baby-doll and empire waist dresses and tops. Then find all your long t-shirts and knit tunics. You might be surprised how many outfits will come handy.
• Hit the stores you usually shop at and buy items you'd be happy to wear post pregnancy. If you shop at EvilKitty.net, here are few items that you can wear pre, during and post pregnancy.
Show Stopper Maxi Dress
Safety Pin Babydoll
Blue Bell Dress
• Go to evilkitty.net. We've just launched 2 dresses that were created by Lidia herself! They are comfortable, stylish and affordable. These dresses are even ideal for after the baby comes!
Pink Primrose Dress - $75
Dahlia Dress - $68
Thursday, June 7, 2012
3 Tips for the Edgy Summer Bride
1. Creative wedding photography has become one of the main focuses of this special day, especially for the less cookie cutter bride, but it can be more time consuming than most couples plan for. A lot of brides forget to block out enough time with a wedding photographer to achieve that creative image. Photographs help memories last a life time!
2. Summer weddings are beautiful, but as the days of summer go by the numbers of pesky mosquito's rises. This is something brides do not usually consider! Homemade recipes for nicely scented mosquito repellent are the perfect part favor for less than desirable outside intruders!
3. Whether you are a bride on a budget, or a creative couple looking for a unique way to represent your love, this monogram idea is sure to touch the hearts of your guests. A heart shape can easily be formed by taking the thumb print of both the husband and the wife. Adding text to the bottom, like the couples initials, completes this fun-loving logo. Photographed to the right is Evil Kitty's own heart monogram!
For more tips and beautiful pictures visit http://www.rocknrollbride.com
Fanciful Romance Ignites In the Final Dress from Evil Kitty's Spring Collection. Evil Kitty ends the launch of her 2012 Spring/Summer Collection with a one of a kind chiffon ball gown. Combining the innovative construction of all her designs with a soft color story for spring this dress is a true advocate for the inspiration behind the collection.
Evil Kitty steps away from her traditional dark color color palette for spring. Staying true to Evil Kitty's unique design aesthetic is this floor length baby blue chiffon gown. The chiffon was put through a process of crunching to create the textured look. With a perfect mixture of whimsy and sophistication, this dress will be the talk of the town whether you are dancing the night away at a summer gala or walking down the aisle on your warm summer wedding day.
Bridal Trend of 2013 - COLOR
According to Brides.com, white is not the only option. Today's brides wear blue, pink, red or even burgundy down the aisle.,
As the launch of Evil Kitty's Spring Collection slows down, the innovation in designs do not. Keeping it calm and collective, the ethereal status Evil Kitty has worked to achieve comes in full swing with the launch of her next dress, Belle Blanche, where things are not always as simple as they seem. This dress is made of ivory organza ,and puts a unique spin on a basic silhouette. The irregular stitching of the seems draws in the eye, and carries it throughout the rest of the dress, so not to miss one inch of this truly one of a kind piece.