Monday, November 30, 2009

FREE makeovers from SUGAR & SPICE

Three months ago I got an email from a company called Sugar & Spice. "How appropriate," I thought, "I'd love to work with anybody with that name." Little that I knew, Sugar & Spice would become my favorite destination for hair, makeup and photography. Yes, they can provide the whole package. They are an amazing collective of creative minds whose main agenda is to make you look beautiful.

Don't miss them at our event this Saturday, Dec. 5th: "Fashion & Shopping Extravaganza."
Sugar & Spice will be offering free makeovers!

Learn more about them, their services and their make-up line at their website www.sugaryourspice.com

Check out their creations at the recent Rosina Mae show.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.