Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remembering The Chicago Fashion Incubator!

You might be surprised that I'm writing about The Chicago Fashion Incubator for the second time this week! I'm just a little bit sad to leave my post at Macy's on State. Tomorrow I'll finishing packing and Monday I'll move out.

Here is a photo published by the Chicago Magazine showing all 6 of us. I'm the girl with the pleated skirt.
To read the article that accompanied this photo go here:
www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Fashion/Fall-2008/Freshly-Hatched

2 comments:

amby said...

I like that picture a lot! And I never saw that guy or that young blonde girl? Weird. Agga's dress looks like that one you made with the obi. Is it one of hers?

evilkitty said...

I agree, it is a nice photo. I tried to get a copy of this article forever. It was published in the Fashion section of the Chicago Magazine available only to subscribers. I finally found it online.
That's too funny. You've never met Kristen or Glen.