Monday, March 22, 2010

Evil Kitty collection at the prestigious 900 SHOPS

The opening of the LAUNCH SHOP at The 900 Shops was a success. Guests paid $25 to meet the new designers accepted by the Chicago Fashion Incubator, to support the program, as well as to shop for the latest styles from the CFI's alumni.

I arrived quite early and the place was already crowded. The new kids were exhibiting their creations in the "event room," drinks were flowing and everyone seemed to have a good time. It was nice to see so many familiar faces. After a chat with Meghan from Style Admirer, I made my way to the boutique. Of course, the dress that was put on the mannequin was the same dress I chose to wear that evening! I hope my "Lace Mini Dress" stuck in people's mind.

 CFI's Launch Shop is located on the 5th floor of The 900 Shops, at 900 North Michigan Avenue. The hours are: Thur-Sat 10am-7pm, Sunday 12-6pm. Stop by and buy some new 2010 Evil Kitty dresses. The shop will only stay open for a month, till April 18th. 



Other reviews:
"Chicago Fashion Incubator Popup Shop Preview" by Heather Kenny
My other posts involving The Incubator:
Remembering The Chicago Fashion Incubator!
Hanging out with Terry Lundgren and Tommy Hilfiger
Chicago Fashion Incubator....I will miss you!

No comments: